1. The promoter is: ticketsWA as part of University Theatres, the University of Western Australia, whose registered office is at the Octagon Theatre, M416, UWA, 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley WA 6009.
2. Entry to the competition is open to all Australian residents; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter.
3. The competition begins and ends as stated within the individual competition details. All date and time references are in Australian Western Standard Time.
4. Entries to the competition submitted after the stated closing date will not be permitted.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. There is a maximum of one entry per person.
8. Details of successful entries are outlined in the individual competition details.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
10. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
14. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the Winner.
15. Winner/s will be chosen by random selection using random number generator software.
16. The Winner will be notified by email and/or on same platform as the competition was announced within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the Winner and pick a replacement Winner.
17. The Winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the Winner or any other entrants may be disclosed to a third party in relation to securing the prize for the winner without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The Promoter will notify the Winner of details to accept the prize.
19. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
21. The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to ticketsWA and not to any other party.