The online service ticketsWA, ticketsWA.com and ticketsWA.com.au is operated and owned by the University Club of WA Pty Ltd (ABN 46100673603), trading as University Theatres.
All terms and conditions may be changed or modified at any time. By booking you agree that your purchase is governed by the most recent Terms and Conditions available at ticketsWA.com.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Refunds are generally not available except in exceptional circumstances which are outlined in Live Performance Australia’s Code of Practice for the Ticketing of Live Events in Australia. Transaction charges will not be refunded except at the discretion of ticketsWA.
2. Tickets may be exchanged between performances of the same event, subject to availability and payment of a handling charge.
3. Management reserves the right to refuse admission and in such an event, the patron will oblige by any and all refund or cancellation policies as applicable.
4. Patrons may be asked for proof of concession status. Absence of proof will prevent admittance.
5. Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of the management at a convenient break in the program.
6. Management reserves the right to restrict the use of cameras and recording equipment.
7. ticketsWA sells tickets on behalf of event organisers who are responsible for their event. To the extent permitted by law, ticketsWA has no liability to you. All claims are the responsibility of the event organiser.
8. Event organisers reserve the right to modify the schedule, content, location, pricing, capacity and format of their event.
9. Unless with permission from ticketsWA, purchased tickets may not be re-sold above their face value. Such tickets may be cancelled without refund.
Terms and Conditions of using this site
1. By using this website you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. If you don’t agree to these Terms and Conditions ticketsWA does not give permission for you to use this website.